"the" Mrs. Astor

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

More of The Ritz Carlton Lunch

Well, there's always Picassa. And as tedious as I find it, I can show a few more photos of that afternoon. Once again, it was just a superb combination of glam and fun and proof that if you EVAH turn down an invitation to an event of duBarry's, you are a fool. She ruled at the head of the table and I noticed that she maintained the same sort of seating-according-to-rank I do on Lincoln Road. The Countess was immediately on her right, a seat reserved for only the highest of rank. I sat at the opposite end with South Beach powers; it was a delight.

(And, I'm not one to gossip, but Brian had so many plates at that brunch, that I swear at one point he bribed a chef for his cap and was behind the tenderloin board, cutting his own.)

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

Brian and I arrived home last night; tired but still talking about all the wonderful people and good times we had with you, Ian, and everyone! Thank you all so very much.

Hugs and Kisses,
The Countess

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was soooooo great seeing you guys! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home