"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, February 18, 2005

Big Party Tonight

And you know how I dread going out..... It's been one year since we opened this club and, my, how it feels like 20. We are throwing a huge bash tonight, and everyone in town has been invited. If it's anything like the other special events we've organized here, we'll all be swinging from the abundant chandeliers by about 1. Tomorrow will be a very rough day. All the ladies of society will be making their appearances, too, just to show their support (not so much for me, but for the open bar :-)

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am almost embarrassed to tell you how much I have been enjoying your posts. Please let us know about the big party tonight.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

"anonymous", please email me! If you are the Australian I think you are, I want to marry you; if not, I'll be prepared for a long engagement, followed by a tawdry affair, and accompanied by an elopement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home