"the" Mrs. Astor

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Boys, Boys, Boys

A great song by the Italian pop star Sabrina; how I ended up with a tape of her music is a mystery. But, as promised to Mr. PageSixSixSix, today will be devoted to boys only; no drag queens. If there is one thing you always want to keep on the front burner of the mind, it is to NEVER get on the wrong side of Mr. PageSixSixSix (she's viscous! and we LOVE her for it). So, as soon as I come to, walk the dogs, make breakfast for the dogs, and then take a swig of something that will clear my mind, I will post nothing but boy pictures (or is that, Butt boy pictures?). Although not given to public displays of affection, I can say--without doubt--"I fucking adore you, Perez Hilton".

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I think I'm going to faint. Well, maybe after happy hour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home