"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, May 09, 2005

Computer Rehab

I had to call for intervention. My new computer had gone wild, thinking it was going to tell me what to do while drinking my wine and having sexy nerds over while I worked. Now it is in rehab where it belongs. Posting pictures will be difficult during this time, but I want my new Sony camera to take note of what happened to the computer; it, too, has been giving me a hard time and complaining a lot. You'll go too, Miss Sony, if you don't shape up!

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You get that house in order, young lady.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I've even put the blender on notice, Alexander. No more Mrs. Nice Astor.

Orbi, just how many times have you been "whisked" away from a cult? I am going to revived the cult of Mothra; will you let me whisk you away?

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to apply for the position of High Priestess of the Mothra Cult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home