"the" Mrs. Astor

Tuesday, May 03, 2005


I heartily apologize for being out of the loop for several weeks. Apart from my non-stop home computer problems (and it is a new computer), I have been overwhelmed at The Palace. You know how Palaces are: plots, counterplots, revolts, affairs with Palace guards; it never stops. Douglas and Henry are traveling to England, Bulgaria, South Africa, Nigeria, and God know where else, so this mild-mannered countess from Rhode Island is trying to keep it all together.

I though you might enjoy a very recent portrait of me. I was plotting something!

5 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Wayne Cronin said...

Looking rather coquettish :-p

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"He'll never know that it was I who poisoned the Queen all along."

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a John Singer Seargent?
k
Sex with the help always gets me through the day.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I wonder exactly how long it will take for this damn suppository to melt?"

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Wayne, yes, I'm still at it.

Bees: "Now I will be there for Him"

Knottyboy: Boldini

Mikevil: More roughage is coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home