"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Bachelor Party


Things are getting crazy. Well, I should say people are getting crazy as this wedding approaches.

Last night I fell off the wagon I had so gloriously climbed onto in November. Officer Brian was nursing a hangover the size of Montana when we started boozing with Miggy the bartender. Some wag said, "Every night is a party for you."
It was then that my dear friends banded together and promised me a bachelor party, too. Through the tears I thanked them and they asked, "Do you want the strippers from Twist there?"
"No", I coyly replied, " I do have one request. I want an Asian-themed party." "Oh, do you want geisha boys, too?" "No," I replied, "I want MOTHRA!"

There was a hush in the room as I spoke the name of the great diety. Everyone stopped drinking and slightly bowed their heads. I swear I heard drums in the distance as I invoked the name of the only true God, Mothra. I went home and got out my Mothra action figure and prayed to it for a happy marriage; Mothra winked at me and I could hear the little Cosmos girls singing The Mothra Song.

4 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

It´s Official:
1.You are NUTS
2.I´m not allowed to have a sane boyfriend.

couldn´t you just go get two or three whores just like everybody else?????

oh...
that´s what makes me love u every day more...

(Ed, hands off! )

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Showtune said...

No strippers?!?! WHAT?!?! Hmmmmm. I could always do my number from THE FULL MONTY!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Well, Matt, I can't STOP strippers from showing up now, can I.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home