"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, December 14, 2006


When you have nothing to do but drag out the past, you take notice of inferences of pose, and I think of this one.
As everyone boarded the QE II, you were invited to position oneself for a tender little memory of your voyage. The photographer said, "OK, pose", and I did what came naturally. He was a little shocked, showed it to some associates, but so what; I bought the picture and DID what came naturally. I mean, it's so natural is so many ways I just don't get the question.

7 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

Stroke of genius!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Showtune said...

but of course!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

nice wig!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Ian, it's people like you who turned my hair, um.....ash blonde.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The year have been good to you I see. What year was that photo Doll........

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Maven said...

Yanno, you appear as if you were a leaner, more handsome Nathan Lane... I hope that didn't come out as an insult...I love him...

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

Nathan Lane.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHABAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home