"the" Mrs. Astor

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

To say that the crowd attending Cazwell's show at Edison Farrrow's new party, Lux, is an understatement. They were rabid, and no one was foaming at the mouth more than me. When Geronimo, here in the background started to drop his boxers, I thought the crowed was going to charge the stage. I would have been the first zombie to take a bite. But all fun has its costs and staying out too late has taken me days to recover. It's an odd fact: the more you work in the night life industry, the more you shy away from going out at night.
Edison and Tomas Barker at brunch Sunday afternoon; that's Geronimo front and center.

The next big worry is the coming weekend, which will be three nights of outrageous partying. We have a group of us going as The Village People on Sunday. It is going to be a very dangerous weekend, and I have promised Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish to maintain control over the weekend's activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home