"the" Mrs. Astor

Sunday, May 22, 2005


The Palace, early in the morning before the action begins; the infamous bar is on the other side of this view.
Could there be a more lovely setting for debauchery?

I have been very overcome by the workload of late and have suffered the penalty of admonishment. Posting old photos is fine and all, but there is something lacking in the freshness of the world in which I live. For that, I am sorry.

South Beach will always be filled with interesting people. I will always enyoy them.

In any event, let the debauchery begin!

5 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Alexis,

Love it, love it, love it! Miss it, miss it, miss it! Miss you, miss you, miss you! :)

Always,
Jesse :)

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest! Where'd that Bee-utiful picture of you go along with my snark-tastic comment???

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

ey u r right bees!!! i comented after u there!!!
ALEXISSSS R U ASHAMED OF US???
LOVE

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

No no, dear, best friends of mine; I just thought it was in bad taste to promote such stuff.

Better to be creative, than to dwell on the past. But--true to form--two of my best friends replied immediately. Thanks....

I'm coming back; don't worry.

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Stop it you, two; I thought it was a little too much, that's all. If I were ashamed of you two, I'd come right over there and slap you in the face! But I love you much, too much for antics like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home