"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, July 15, 2005

A Month of Independance.


Quite likely the most popular bartender on South Beach, Ditmar Perner, with the amazingly thin waiter, Henry Peralta. Two of my Palace favorites.

I am dizzy from the Bastille Day celebration last night. Ed Grow said he was going to storm my ramparts or something like that. I left my ramparts open to the "people" last night and found that the unwashed masses are not all that repulsive after all. Just buy them drinks and they throw down the pitchforks and start making out with each other.

I also found out that the peasants are immediately subdued when you ask the bartender to play "I'm The Deputy of Love." After the pitchforks are down, you then switch to
The Three Degrees' "When Will I See You Again" and take whomever you want into the bathroom. Call me what you want, (I admit to being a whore) but I know what the boys like.

6 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it the French who adore Jerry Lewis? I'm just saying... there's something slightly off there... but a fine bunch of folks nonetheless.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Yes, Ms. Bees, you are right: the French do have an annoying obsession with Jerry Lewis movies. That's just about the only fault I find in them. I remember being appalled that France looked at Jerry Lewis and thought of America. I guess we should nuke them.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Aweee! I was wondering when a picture of Henry would appear on your blog, Alexis! He was soo nice and friendly to me that night at The Palace when we were all hanging out. *Sigh*...such a fond memory! :) Please tell him I say hello and give my love to him. (I guess "Jesse from NY" will do, haha). In any event, I hope you are doing amazingly well and are having a fabulous month of independance! Okay, the shower beckons...

Love Always! :)

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Ed, I'm in your circus; do not let Ms. Bees move her troup of misfits into your life now that you have gotten rid of "the neighbor". I suggest you move down here, even if you have to bring Derwood, and we will proceed to annoy everyone we come across. We will make other people's live a Living Hell and at the end of the day toast each other with copious glasses of wine.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

oh boy.....more alliances on my backs....

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Ian, I will never ally against you. From this point on we are "Sisters in Crime"!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home