"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, September 05, 2005

There's No Escape


Wow, I got an email from my old buddy, Perfidia saying she wants to do a book. I've always taken photos to enjoy this life and never contemplated using them for any other reason. It truly was to record what I saw, nothing else.

I was doing what any red-blooded American does on Labor Day Weekend today: hosting a drag party and pinching boys on the ass when my"ex" showed up at The Palace. Another Honduran, he marched up to me and refused to speak; I guess I've done something to offend the nation of Honduras but I really was just engaging in some serious "grab ass", as Bees would say.

No matter. I have taken LPJ's suggestion to heart and am throwing a lavish pool party today that will disprove any notion that I have any vulnerablity or feelings.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

Mrs. A-

Please take MANY photos of the party. You know me and Miami pool parties, it's worth the day trip to FL for a chance to throw you in again ;)

Please don't take these boys too serious down there. You have a long winter ahead of "grab assing". So work out those carpals for some serious pinching and fondling (OMG!).

If you do happen to run into another snotty boy, who doesn't like to play the Palace way just ignore him. As Sarah Jane Gallagher du Bois of the Gallaghers of New London once said "valuable as the gift of speech is, silence is golden". The lack of confrontation and attention will drive the little queens crazy.

Love always,

B

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

God, it';s good to have friends like you. Get that cute ass down here so I can grab it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home