"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Road Back To Normalcy


KiKi has been very aloof during my most recent crisis: No Power at The Palace. He says (and he is almost sixteen) that he lived through Andrew when the roof of his apartment building rolled off, and I should take a Xanax. He almost gave me that "Newport Wave" of Peter Barry where you have had enough of the situation and you flick your hand at the wrist in a royal send-off.

Tomorrow I have summoned Jeremy and The 7th to report for full-dress inspection at 5PM. The Palace will hoist it's standard again, Miss Tiffany will entertain again, and the "happy place" of Officer Brian will be back. I am so exhausted.

5 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

All I can say is that Kiki is one damn fine looking dog. You are so fortunate that he has allowed you to be in his life. He is regal.

The Countess bows to nobility.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Showtune said...

HOORAY! And of course i am out of town! ugh! drink up, boys!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

Cheers from Ogunquit, Maine! Thanks for the good news!!! Let the news out from Maine to Florida the Happy Place is back in operation!

;)

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Save an honorary place for "The Beyonce" :-)

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Glitzy said...

It almost looks like if KiKi is saying "where are my slaves? I require PAMPERING!"


The roof of your apt building rolled off during Andrew? Yikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home