"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, February 24, 2006

The Parties Rage


Tonight, the final preparations for the Wine and Food Festival were made. For as far as the eye could see, the tented pavillions lined the beach in what is to become the best year so far. The three-day event is so sold out that an ad in The Herald offering a four day cruise in exchange for two tickets was laughed at. On Friday night my kickoff is the uber-BBQ at the Delano Hotel followed by the Grand Tasting; I hope my bride-to-be forgives me. Gluttony WAS one of the seven, deadly sins.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

Alexis,

My luggage/cargo forklift from the cruise is on the way down for your personal use at the Grand Tasting. It worked great when NCL removed me off the ship at port. Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home