"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, July 13, 2006

And, Dog Drag, (of course)


I could not face myself in the mirror if I didn't mention Man's Best Friend in the drag category, too. Even though KiKi is a "manly man's dog", he was known to don Mardi Gras beads at the appropriate time and even wore a feather boa on Mae West's birthday once.

But the town title of Best Dog Day Drag must go to Nina', who must be about 135 in dog years. She dresses up as if EVERYDAY was 4th of July and is biked around by her adoring butler all day. A proud pooch, she accepts no money and his great in her distant acknowledgement of all the attention. A true aristocrat.

3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

"YO QUIERO TACO BELL!"

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you quiero taco bell LOL Stop...you're killing me. Ok...I'm on top of it now.

From the picture it looks like el perro is looking down his nose at the underlings around him. ;)
kb

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger The INFOSEC Consultant said...

Kiki butch? (Stop it! You're killing me)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home