"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, February 16, 2007

Avoiding the parties of the last two nights accorded me a good rest, and I expect it will be needed today. Ramon's bloodclot problem is rapidly getting worse and some action must come today, although I can't get throught to the doctors myself to learn more.

Also, Jesse--whom I've seen not as much as I would have liked--has a birthday today and, whatever happens, we will all celebrate it at 8PM. (I warned him twice to prepare himself for Geraldine's belly shots.)

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading both you and Jesse's blog M'Lady - and if I had known I would run to the Palace to wish him a happy birthday and hearty mazel tov but I am off to Mexico City to court naughtiness in foreign lands (with of course foreign lads) - take scads of photos!!! Roberto desde north bay village

 

Post a Comment

<< Home