"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, February 12, 2007

"Good times". Those words of Jeremy echo in my head. My hat is off again to the boys who have worked so hard to make Latino Night such a resounding success.
There is the Unsinkable Thomas Barker hosting the Belly Shots; he has a special way of demonstrating with his hands just where the tongue should go.

There are aging show girls who still have "that special something" when fed bottles of cheap liquor.

And, Enrique; The Ringmaster of all the circus. Sweet, fun, and dedicated. (Yes, please hold him up in that pose; I'm always thinking about liability problems.)



But the real laurels go to my buddy, Ray, who put together this event on ten minutes notice one Sunday and has already been anointed as one of the six most successful and sexy bartenders on South Beach.
It's Monday and Reality rears its ugly head again, but Jesse arrived and he brought a bit of light to an afternoon of cool wind and rain. Jeremy and I drank ourselves out of depression for a while. Quote of the day: "Officer; I would NEVER drink and drive. That is irresponsible; I could spill my drink." Oh, baby; I'm going to miss you when you return to Bogota.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home