"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, February 26, 2007



No one will ever tell me that Thomas Barker doesn't know how to work a situation, especially one like the Wine and Food Festival. Somehow, after ingesting enough alcohol (God forbid he should try some of the food) to bring a horse to it's knees, he mustered enough decorum to pose with Martha Stewart. When asked if she "...would like a photo with Thomas Barker", Martha replied, "Uh, why not?".

Indeed; we love you, Thomas. (Too bad Martha couldn't get a chance to see the meals being eaten off your body almost every other night!)

7 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

OH.MY.GOD. Martha is my Deity!! *sigh* so jealous!!! Thomas, you are a lucky, lucky man!!! :-)

Did you invite her over for a drink at The Palace? I'm sure she would realize that The Palace is "a good thing". :-)

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

OMG, I didn't invite her to The Palace; I didn't want her to see just what we were going to do there. It wasn't a good thing; it was bad.

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger The INFOSEC Consultant said...

Martha and Ditmar in the same house? OMG!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

All I can imagine right now is your baby Barker ankles-to-jesus with the domestic diva licking tequila and salt off his nether regions. Shiver.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Ed. Give me some creidt; I would never, ever allow that to happen even if..."What? You need some Kosher salt for Martha? THAN give it to her." Meanwhile, Ed, that could never happen here on South Beach, especially when I guard all of Society's actions.....Martha, you know that may sound yummy, but eating off of Thomas Barker is like an old place setting. You wil never see that pattern again!. Fun, exciting, and perhaps an evening of uncorking in the wine cellar, BUT it won't get you more than ONE episode.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

For some reason Thomas looks like some Martha cult follower in his white tunic and Catholic juju around his neck. We love you Martha!
Hugs,
kb

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

haha... Martha and I got together and backed short bread cookies sprinkled with xanex powder - divine. If I don't eat them all myself, I'll send some your way ... :) Yeah, yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home