"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Every day gets worse; I'm lost, but know that Everything must go on.

And, the Lord came down and said, "Here is a press pass." That Lord is Carl from the Wire.

However, the most important aspect of a day that I was so down for, but so driven to make right, was Ricky's birthday. Ricky missed the "Tiaras at The Palace" party, so I presented the oldest person we know with a "Tiaras at Jurrasic Park" party. It seemed so natural.

Thomas Barker once again gave up his very-limited reputation to belly shots again; it is so often repeated that he is offerring very little left to eat off of.


Geraladine performed "Big Spender" for Ricky. I realy thought she meant to sing "Old Timer", but might have gotten the wrong program notes.




Ditmar and Emiliano protected us with their "Visigoths On Your Doorstep" look. It always works.





I'm so glad we are always able to get together and help each other through these times. God knows, these guys have been there recently for me.





Nothing would be complete without The Fisher Twins, Anna, and Will. I thank you all.





1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

Uncle Alexis!!

Please feel better. I know its easier said than done, but trust me when I say that better days are ahead. I asked a Ukranian psychic and she is never wrong. Grey skies are going to clear up - promise!!

Also, please wish Ricky a Happy Birthday from me. I *LOVE* your "Tiaras at Jurassic Park" cake. With all your cake decorating skills of late, you should totally think about starting a side business. "Cakes by Alexis" :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home