"the" Mrs. Astor

Sunday, April 15, 2007


It was, for SO many reasons, the basis of a glorious night. I will get into those details next, but right off the the start we (the aloof group always in the back) started to fixate on the ass of one of Ray's regulars. Well, OK, it was me who started it, but it was like a snowball turned avalanche. I mean, it was gorgeous!

I hold a game for the readers: Place the ass with the face and you win. It is somewhere in this group of Ray's die-hard regulars. Look carefully; judge body weight with style.

In the end, it was the ass of Chris, which never stopped moving and evoked much conversation about the way Latinos seem to have an extra ball-bearing or two more than the rest of us. It was all good; I have photos that will take some time to justify, I mean, adequately describe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home