"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, October 12, 2007

When Good Fringe Goes Bad

Some people just don't know when to stop. My case: Miss Deon's carrying forward of the fringed Capri pants of Sunday to fringed Ralph Lauren shirts. It's like a person who only accelerates when they should be applying the fashion brake.
We all had a lot of fun at bingo last night, which more than bowling I think, brings out some very interesting characters and character traits. Juicy's final number as Dolly Parton was particularly amusing.
My carriage now awaits for the ride across the Venetian Islands; tonight we are actually planning to go out, to Magnum's tiki bar on 79th Street. Who could ever have imagined it?

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

"on the fringe"....hmmm, I kinda like it! :P

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

The last fringed outfit I owned was a Davy Crockett jacket, which terribly dates me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home