"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, December 18, 2008


The ten days before Christmas Eve are driving us into the ground; today I emerged from the house not knowing what was going on. I had a glass in hand and a terrible itch.
Tonight we attended the Christmas parties of our favorite restaurant, Da Leo, and nearby Score. Everyone acted as if they would be so very, very happy if you didn't bring up any current news story.
We saw KiKi today and brought him a container of diet, doggie, cheese snacks given by our neighbors. He looked at me like I was from from Mars. "Do you really think I am going to eat something like this?", he asked.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After devouring that meatloaf birthday cake you made for him, I certainly don't blame the prince for turning his nose up at diet doggie cheese snacks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home