"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter dinner was celebrated under cloudless skies and rising temperatures. Baby Jesse showed up, and it was certainly nice to see him again. There was an Easter egg hunt with exciting prizes, a tasty ham and every one except Jesse got falling-down drunk. I took my first video with the new camcorder Leopoldo and Henrietta gave me for my up-coming birthday; everyone groaned that it would be another toy to annoy people. I plan to start my filming of Henrietta's life and stories next Saturday as she rides the Twist float at the Gay Pride parade.

4 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

Can't wait for the movie premiere. I'll wear a special gown.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

We love simple, country queers...for dinner!

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who let that cassarole burn?

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

There was no casserole; you must mean the scalloped potatoes. I don't remember them being burned, but at that point the whole table could have been on fire and no one would have noticed but Jesse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home