"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, November 12, 2009

As if this won't be a hectic enough weekend, tomorrow night is Fetish Night at Twist and we have promised to go, and go all out. I have to admit that I complimented Valentino, Twist's General Manager, on the image of the invite. It not only strays from the formula images of muscle guys in leather, but makes it almost religious. Well, all I know is that I'd pray in front of that boy if I wasn't married---what the hell, maybe we'll both feel religious tomorrow. I know where we can buy some religious wafers.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger LARMOT said...

Leather, feathers and flogs and chains ... Oh, my! .... Oh...that's just happy hour with Tommy ... Mr. S. has been promising the masses more than I want to expose...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home