"the" Mrs. Astor

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

As I sought out the wreckage of last weekend, I have to comment on this very amusing card sent to me by Baroness Seitzinger; how right she is. But how the mail service got a drunkenly scrawled envelope addressed to "Mrs. Astor" with just my street on it is a marvel. I have another event to plan for this weekend, but it is so secret that only the highest of the land know about it. This actually means more work, but--if I know my parties--it is going to be a great event. I will not be performing any acrobatics at this one.

2 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

I wager $5 that when you fill the pool with GNTs before the guests arrive and proceed to drink it all like the booze-hoover you are, you certainly will perform acrobatics--if you can count "ankles to Jesus" as such. You naughty bird, you!

(It feels good to be back.)

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

And, it feels good to have you back. All my best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home