"the" Mrs. Astor

Sunday, April 17, 2005

I'm Pig-biting Mad

"Hello", that friendly little site that allows you to post photos, has now decided to stop me from doing so. I'm trying to figure it out, but it doesn't look good for the near future. As for today, I am hanging out at The Palace with the usual gang and, of course, the luscious tourist boys (we are located right across from the 12th Street Gay Beach). At 4 PM my sister, The Countess du Barry and I will attend the first polo match of the day, the runner-up match and then The Palace is being so kind as to host my birthday party at 5. There is no reason for me to draw attention to things like birthdays, but there is no reason for me to stop ANYONE from using it as an excuse to drink. The would be against the law here.

7 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Did you get the ecard I sent you??? Go check your email. *mwah!*

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best my love! You don't look a day over 26. Not one single day!

I tried to sign Ms Bees Knees' card, but she wouldn't let me - something about not liking fruit Danishes...

I shall toast you repeatedly this eve!

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, didn't mean to be anonymous my darling. I just got so caught up in the role-playing I forgot who I was.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Have a Happy, Happy day. My next vodka/soda will be in your honor. Or something.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Don't listen to Ms. Bees Knees, Mikevil; she's viscous and wants to keep you to herself. I LOVE fruity Danishes and will prove it when you visit.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

...and I love my Adrian and will prove that, too, when you visit!

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Alexis,

My goodness how did I miss this post! What with my horrible internet connection in NY I haven't been able to get online much and for some reason completely missed these important postings! I did not know it was your birthday...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I hope you had the most fabulous birthday celebrations ever and that the festivities are continuing on! I hope all is well and you are enjoying, enjoying, and enjoying some more! :)

Love Always,
Jesse :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home