"the" Mrs. Astor

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Tease

"Hello" is taunting me again; it let me post two photos of the polo match and took the privilege away. Is there some higher authority I can protest to?

Well, words can not quite describe the total excitement of seeing a polo match on a beach. Sand was being kicked up, the horses sliding in it, and my sister, The Countess du Barry screaming like a bitch every time Team Europe can close to scoring. Everyone then, naturally, went to The Palace for the birthday party. I have to thank Doug and Henry for all that champagne; it was way to kind, but that's them. Of the fifty or so guests, not one was even heard to whisper that I was actually in my forties. Of course, I had 60 Bulgarians with poison-tipped umbrellas listening to every word. The Palace was packed and wild, as always.

5 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing photograph! How wonderful to see so many beatiful studs all in one place [horses and men alike]! And what a wonderful way to spend your birthday. WOW!~

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Thanks so much, Ms. Bees; you have always been the beacon in the dark, stormy night. Why don't you leave it that way and stop trying to take Mikevil away from your greedy arms? Mine are caring arms, ready for him to arrive (hopefully alone, but OK if not).
BACK OFF BITCH.

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAH... OK, that just made me laugh a hardy belly guffaw!

Oh Alexis, what's wrong? Can't we just share him? I'm sure he wouldn't mind. And for goodness sakes, calm down already, for I am just a lowly hag… all I can offer him is myself as the snarky side-kick, you on the other hand, have a cock. ::sigh::

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

MY GOD! Of course, we can share him. I will have my way with Mikevil and then you can; I have no problem with passing him back and forth; he probably would like that. Basically, I want everyone to be happy. Obviously, you want a little Danish snack, and so do I. Mikevil seems to be ready for us to divide like the Line of Demarcation; I only hope his boyfriend is so open. If not, I say we smother him with a satin pillow, and take Mikevil all to ourselves, Ms. Bees. (I happen to be a god friend of the new pope; no problem there.)

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Oops, of course, I meant "good" friend, not "god" friend. Let's not bring in the higher beings, yet, to our plan to kidnap and divide Mikevil between ourselves. I'm sure no one is reading this and will have any idea of our plot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home