"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, June 03, 2005

Am I right to think I'm a victim?

OK, so I get back from a very short holiday, move the computer to a different corner and suddenly most everything is not working. Well, I have to admit to adherring to various conspiracy theories (every now and then). Come on, I'm Best Friends with Ms. Bees who holds title to fantasmic theories, machinistic moves, and plain-right diabolical schemes. Yes, it was my friendship with her that these powers are now stopping me from posting photos of her in cahoots with Dick Cheney. No, that's my paranoia at full blast. She's a good girl.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh baby. I could never put the evil juju on you except perhaps a bad perm [I know hairdressers, legions of them!] if you steal my man again. But I take it everything's in working order now?

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

What are you talking about!!!? What "man" did I steal?

Let's see, Is it AKH? Good lord!
Is is New Planet" Good Queen!
Is is Knotty Boy? Don't kill me.

Seems to me that you don't have anything about to be that stolen that has not already washed up on my beach of "pleasant thinking".

(You really DO have to visit.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home