"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Henry


My beloved Henry Peralta is leaving us and returning to New York until "season" begins again here in January. "Season" begins on December 26th and lasts through Easter. I used to be one of those "Snow Birds", but have found it a great place to be year-round. Yes, the hurricanes are going to be a problem of increasing interest, but I love the heat, the sweat, the scantily-clad bodies, the businessmen carrying a briefcase while wearing thongs, hoochie-mamas laughing up a storm, young boys trying to show you they have a mind, and drag queens running for mayor. Every day I walk to work looking at the palm trees, hearing the wild parrots squarking overhead, and arrive with a little smile on my face to a wonderful staff of gay and some straight guys and gals. I love Miami.

5 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There, there dear...your hunnie bunnie will be back before you know it. And as far as the hurricanes are concerned, use lots and LOTS of Final Net to keep your fro in shape. God knows thats what all the god fearing texans use to keep thier prize winning hair in place.
k

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I have lots of "hunnie bunnies"; Henry just has the biggest dick. Hurricane season has just begun a little too early for comfort; I remember living in a shuttered home for the entire month of September last year. I really don't want to do that again. I may have to strap myself and my beloved, dog KiKi to a palm tree again, but--believe me Knotty-- my hair won't budge.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right, Miami is a splendid place to be. I unfortunately have to take it in small doses, because if I were to leave my home in the country to live in Miami, I would most likely last a Winter Party and maybe a White Party. But do enjoy the sights and sounds of beautiful Miami Beach. But I must run, the phone is ringing....I'm sure it's someone important. *muah*

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Hyachith, it's been so very long since we have shared tea. I love your earings; are they heirlooms? Can't wait to join you in the contryside.

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Wayne Cronin said...

....and Miami loves you dear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home