"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, July 01, 2005

I'm late, I'm late....

... for the opening of our new bar. I worked like a dog all day today preparing the final details for the party. All of clubland is expected to attend; well, of course they will--there's an open bar. It will be filled with the gorgeous and vapid beauties that make this such a wonderful town. It will also be filled with other club owners warily eyeing what we did and how we might affect them. Weeks and weeks of planning hopefully will pay off and we will further cement our hold on what is returning as a truly popular spot.

Oh, and that craziness of several days this week? It's over; I can't imagine the depths of madness to which I sank. There's nothing wrong with me, it's THEM. Fortunately, the road to mental health was a short one. I don't think I even left the driveway.

Now, which dress to wear....

3 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger mickeyitaliano said...

Mrs. "A";
#1...Pictures

#2...I will lend my services to interview the hottest dancers/servers/bartenders if you need me. (I am a stone's throw in Delray)

Good Luck...have a Gin Presperterian on me...


http://thecoolstore.blogspot.com/

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The craziness never end with you my dear, now get out there and sass some bitches up. I want photos!!!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

i wish u the best baby!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home