"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, September 05, 2005

The Sun Will Come Out...

..."Tammarah. I love Ed Grow.

Well the sun is out, the "ex" called and apologized for The Scene (he said he was just jealous to see me having so much fun. I replied that the same twenty guys drink themselves into a stupor every Sunday at The Palace, feel each other up, and go home. It's like a factory shift: You punch in, do your job, and punch out.) I spent the entire day running around like a mad white woman trying to stop fights between the drag queens, securing backup sound systems from Twist (It's heartening to have true cooperation between gay businesses.) and we were filled way beyond capacity. Neil Bull left me an obscene amount of money to get everyone drunk on him and I must say I excelled at that. Much the same will happen today except that those same twenty guys are coming over for a pool party. Yummy.

That Pimpernel sent me a precious message from Switzerland about keeping my noble head up:

"The high ground is a pretty good place to be! You look taller, you can see what is coming at you, and your lovely pumps won't get stuck in the mud." Thanks, baby; the show will go on.

Thank you Neil. Oh, that moon is bright!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home