"the" Mrs. Astor

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nights...


...and even though no courtroom he's in would ever have to ask him to repeat a statement, Riley seldom has to bow over to be heard.
In the non-stop, hedonistic mood of the city, Twist employed their ususal gaggle of midgets for the yearly Warsaw Ballroom party.
Over and over--perhaps because of the problems of others--I ask, "Should I feel guilty for living this way?" Is an over-riding urge to see a drag queen jump through a hoop of fire be the inspriation to get out of bed? If I could have my wish and produce mock sea battles, would we be better for such an action or condemned? Does seeing homeless freaks dressed in pink dresses with hand-made sun hats make me complement them sincerely? Will I be gobbled up by all of this?
So many questions.

2 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

Most importantly...will there be Ketel One at the Palace this weekend?

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I can will that for you Brian; I may be down, but I still wield power magnificently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home