"the" Mrs. Astor

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bring It On, Baby

You want to bring new life in these veins?

The man in the red Bible shirt came in yesterday. He approached Carlos and told him he had enough evidence to sue The Palace for the customers attacking his people. Carlos, ever too elegant and polite, reasoned that it was his disturbance of our afternoon that fermented the crowd to attack. Mr. Red Bible Shirt was lucky I wasn't there. Although I may not be the most butch Lady of Quality around, I have no patience with bums or bible nuts, and delight in confronting them. I would have thrown him out by the scruff of his neck, kicking him all the way.

Today, I opened the Ft. Lauderdale newspaper to read that their photographer, Gio Spano just happened to be on the sidewalk of The Palace filming the whole encounter when The Bible People showed up with banners saying "Homo Sex Is A Threat To National Security", amongst other absurdities. That is what turned the crowd to tear up their signs; now they are going to sue The Palace. In the constant fight against these inbred people who have nothing else to do but disrupt our business, I say, "Bring it on". The publicity will be supreme, surreal, and sublime.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love a good bible nut beat down!!! COUNT ME IN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home