"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Ray of Hope

All along I kept saying, "Wait until you get to Baskin Palmer; THEN you really will know." After one death sentence after another, BP told Ramon today that the blood clot was reacting to the medication and dissolving; he just has to go for a check up in three weeks. It was time to breathe again, and with so many people arriving for Winter Party (like Brian) The Ballroom was thrown open with flair, excitement, and a distinct thought that this may really be behind us. I didn't bring my camera today in the manic state I left this morning, but Ray's friends have been asking me to post pictures of their Latin night, so--like releasing a flock of moca doves in thanks to heaven--here they are.
























The Kah-Ween, herself--and my all time favorite--Raymond.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger The Bum said...

So happy for your wonderful news. Reminds me of when my partner was told after six weeks of hellish radiation therapy on his throat that he was cancer free. Knock wood. Oh, and please, Bascom (ahem, sorry but it was driving me crazy). http://www.bpei.med.miami.edu/site/default.asp

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Ha ha; took me long enough to stop calling it Baskin Robbins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home