"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, March 02, 2007

It must be the full moon and especially the knowledge that tomorrow's will be an eclipse of the full moon where it rises over The Atlantic blood red. In any event, FernandeKute was acting as is I was trying to get a photo of her without enough make-up or in a dress too tight, two things that are cosmically impossible.

Geraldine--always a class act--put on quite a show for all the Winter Party guests. I really can't finger just who she reminds me of in this photo. Any hints?

And although I would be callous to think we are out of the woods with the blood clot problem, it's nice to see a clearing that you might be able to pull up your hooped skirt in, sit down, sigh, and think about the happy things again. Flinging open the doors to The Ballroom had to be done, but we didn't have to actually stay in it with all those half naked, buff, sex-crazed boys of Winter Party. There was always the Back Ballroom where, as one visitor snipped, "So THIS is where the civilized people are." If I want sex-crazed boys, I'll wait until Ray's Latino night, when it really matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home