"the" Mrs. Astor

Sunday, March 30, 2008

That Moon Is Bright

I did what I had to do--as always. We had been out way, way out too late at Twist with the cream of society and Leo nudged me at 10:30 AM exclaiming, "We have to take my parents out at 11:30!" "Noooooo," I moaned, but did what I had to do. We went on The Duck Tour, an amphibious vehicle that swings around the islands in Biscayne Bay while the announcer tries a a Don Rickles routine. I wasn't having it, but we got to see Elizabeth Taylor's Star Island home along with a lot of other homes like people own to escape reality.

If you look closely, you can see the same facial features in the father.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

You are a sainted lady, Mrs. Astor...a saint, I say! Up before noon to take the in-laws out. I am proud to know you.

Like father, like son....they look very much alike. Mr. Astor will look good in his dotage!

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm saying this, or that it's even possible, but your husband will only become more handsome with age. His folks are adorable, you tourist, you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home