"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, June 23, 2008

Concern about flood waters rising along with the price of everything, Big Oil raping a blind country while its partners in crime, The Bush war criminals and profiteers, grin knowingly, and surely the beginning of the end, food riots in Milwaukee, can all be finally put aside. The announcement that Versace has teamed up with Lamborghini to produce the Lamborghini Mercielago has put all worries to rest that there is any hope for this world.
That said, the only thing left is to give a party and, the party is titled, "Style Is Timeless". I am honored to host a birthday celebration for everyone's favorite fashionista, Leopoldo, this Thursday at Twist, 7:30 PM. The question that has been popping up way too much lately is, "What do I get him?"and the answer is "Nothing". He has looks, charm, and a wardrobe that could start a upscale department store in a mid-sized city. We will just get together again, drink a lot, and forget all the things mentioned above (at least until Friday morning).

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I won't be able to celebrate with you two; on Thursday I'm heading to Minneapolis Pride, the Minneapolis/Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus, and all the fun and mischief I can find! I can't wait to see my dear friends and no doubt, we will leave our special stamp on Minneapolis. I have however, already sent your wonderful husband a little something in the mail. Please give him a huge juicy kiss for me.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger dit said...

Great photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home