"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, January 01, 2009




Susanne Bartsch's party--as always--didn't fail to entertain or bring out the best freaks in the land. Initial doubts about whether enough people would attend her party at The Raleigh in times like these were immediately thrown aside by the massive crowd trying to get in.
Part circus, part study in sociopathic behaviour, her parties have always delivered a "one-two" punch to the head.










As Kenny-Kenny told Leopoldo, "I've known Alexis for decades. He's never changed, but I've had some work done"





I knew Amanda when she was still mostly a boy.



Dancing vaginas...do they ever really get old?








As I've written before, perhaps things won't be as bad as we think. The smug faces of my friends don't have any worry lines.








Sometimes I think of Viscounti when I'm floating around events like this.



















And, so we began another year of frivolous behaviour. Call me crazy, but I love it.

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Fabu Stuff said...

Looks Fabu! Love Henrietta and your husband is as grand as ever.

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can it possibly be that I've never had the honor and pleasure of meeting Henrietta?

It's so lovely to see everyone smiling. We had fun up here in the tundra as well.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home