"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, April 17, 2009

Baroness Seitzinger paraded this image around on her mailing list today about the mystery of my real birthday; her mailing list comprises of three elements: Her jewelers, her ex-lovers, and the sprinkling of real society that buys her purchased title. Still, she was a doll with hosting a luncheon in my honor at The Van Dyke today. We had a lovely time.

A great deal of interest is being generated about just what I am doing with Henrietta tomorrow. It's simple: I am accompanying her to the Gay Pride parade and videoing those moments. I am encouraging everyone to go to Twist after the parade as it is the most friendly venue open.

4 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, my pretty! See you later!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Contessa du Barry said...

Call me crazy but did we not give you a 60th Birthday party a few years ago as I remember.....Oh and do not accuse me of any kind of memory lose I am still as sharp as a tac.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

You ARE crazy...

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've put a $50 reward on the successful photocopy of Mrs. Astor's identification so these salacious mis-truths as to Mrs. Astor's age can be curtailed.
MSF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home