"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, September 21, 2009

It never seems to end: The Herald reported today that another species of python is thriving in The Everglades. It is the African Rock Python and makes the Burmese version look like a cuddly kitten. At this point the rangers patrolling the great swamp are swamped themselves with tracking released creatures which never should have been allowed into the country in the first place.
On the other hand, I got to spend an afternoon with "El Tigre", my beloved KiKi. He seems to be coasting along toward his nineteenth birthday very nicely and had just had a bath and was all fluffy. He was much livelier than on my previous visit, we played "Tarantula" (he won), we wrestled (he won), and he gave lots of kisses. He is still a little batty, but I wonder how many people say that about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home