"the" Mrs. Astor

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm behaving myself and was bored on Monday; so, I organized Mr. Astor's belt drawers. Black and brown belts in one drawer....
...and white and cloth belts in the second. I organized our sock drawer, too, but that's not nearly as interesting.
Yesterday was a little different. I got Leopoldo and Terry and, together, we stopped by The 11th Street Diner for lunch, then tore apart Twist's happy hour and proceeded to do the same to Score's. Of course, I've been abstaining from alcohol (I don't consider wine in that category as it is more like Life's Blood), so I've been able to step back and watch others make an ass out of themselves. It's absolutely appalling, and missed.
Jason S. sent this photo of me standing outside Countess Bedelia's cabana and surveying the Surfcomber's pool party below (those are my X-Ray glasses). Jason is involved in the annual Easter Bonnet Contest benefiting Shadowood II, Broward County's shelter for homeless individuals with HIV. Although we can't attend (Mr. Astor is working), it is a memorable event that shouldn't be missed.


1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger LARMOT said...

...Hmm? ... are those really belts or are they pool boy restraints?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home