"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My doctors have been besides themselves about how fast I have been healing from that nasty operation one week ago tonight. Not the least of the admirers have been my daily nurses, Diana and Ernesto, who show up every afternoon at four to do their thing. They are both delightful and full of fun--something you don't expect from such a situation. I have to admit that I am partial to the the tender, young fingers of Ernesto (Diana understands, and amusingly steps aside).
Of course, it takes a lot to keep me down on the farm, and I went out looking for Bob and Terry and ran into Giorgio and his pack of friends, long poolside friends.
All roads lead to the enticing, alluring Giorgio, as they always did. He's a good sport about all the kidding. Far more intelligent than even beautiful, he is always a pleasure to be in his company.
Naturally, more roads lead to the pool, and more and more party monsters started to gather before I--given my delicate health--excused myself in order to not only remove myself from the debauchery that may ensue, but to cook dinner for Mr. Astor who arrives home late from work tonight.

It's good to be alive (or at least to Twist for a late night appearance).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home