"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, July 13, 2012

Mrs. S-F in her formative years.  I believe this is where Barbara Bush got the idea for those fake pearls.  Mamie suggested a drag party and that she would bring her makeup artist.  I replied that makeup like that existed only between Boca Ratan and the Mason Dixon Line and that I would sooner slash my throat with a rusty box cutter.  And just what is that protruding from her bra; a dollar bill?

On the other hand, I like to think I represented New England purity and style when I last performed at Mr. Astor's birthday party.  If you are going down with the ship, and the last lifeboat has left, do it right.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs s-f is a stunning beauty.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

She is stunning, no doubt. She invented the stun gun, and the royalties are still flowing in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home