"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Don't Get Jealous, Now....

I just got off the phone with The Countess de Velcro. What a joy she is; she had me howling as she tried to justify why every piece of clothing should have velcro on it. I maintained my New England aristocratic airs while all the while remembering how fucking hot she was. This is, of course Jesse of Jesse's Reality Show. He is the most gorgeous boy you could ever want to cross your path, and I feel that my life was advanced that Saturday I met him. We had SOOO much fun that day. Jesse, every time I hear the rip of velcro I will think of you.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

Alexis - you *DO* realize that this raises the age old question - "If velcro rips by itself in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

I had a great time talking with you on the phone too. I'm sorry it was so short, and that we were cut off by my older sister screaming on her cell phone while sitting right next to me. You know how rude those unrefined married New England crunchy granola lesbians can be! Hope to talk to you tommorow, and can't wait for more fun adventures in South Beach! Have a drink in my honor in my absence until I arrive! It's 3:28 a.m. right now on a Saturday night, so lord only knows what the Countess is currently up to! :)

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Velcro ripping in the forest.... Jesse, come on! i live on Suth Beach and don't have time to put down my drink to think so deeply.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home