"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Heaven Help Me

At noon I walked into Ditmar's bar to make sure everything was going well (i.e. I needed a shot of Van Gogh Expresso vodka) when WHO WAS SITTING THERE? Officer Brian! Just like "Oh,
I think I'll fly down to Miami again for a day or two." I nearly died. We sat and grabbed ass all afternoon, made plans to meet later, and I went home to take a nap. Taking a "nap" is difficult for an insomniac, but I was so happy that it almost came naturally.

I got into a new frock and rushed down to The Palace and who do I see with Officer Brian? Jesse!!!!! Those two had made this plan to slay me with a duo appearanced, unannounced. We had a riotous dinner at The Palace and then went to see strippers at Twist. I think Jesse liked it, but--like a good Jewish boy--was a little taken aback when I tipped Hugo $20 and took Jesse's hand and put it down his shorts. Oh, well; welcome to South Beach. It will be a momentous weekend.

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Glitzy said...

Sounds like you will most definitely have a fun filled weekend! I so miss South Beach.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Glitzy said...

Agreed bees! I totally miss my old gay night club hang outs and I'm glad to hear they still exist. So many straight clubs seemed to go through renamings when I was an active club kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home