"the" Mrs. Astor

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Stupidity Higher Than Flood Waters

As a side note, you have to just groan when you hear of the things going on with the refusal of help. The Iranian Foreign Ministry offeered to send supplies to The American Red Cross and got no answer; The Cross was afraid it would run afoul of the Bush Administration. And Cuba, with the most advance medical service system outside of the US in this hemispere also seems to have been rebuffed for political reasons. Might as well let people die; the fine restaurants of DC are probably doing a brisk business.

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. It is too much to comprehend. Let me sing you a song to calm your nerves.

When I was young I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favourite song. When it played I'd sing along...

No?

How about,

Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you!

Feeling Better?

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Give me a gun.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger the Witch said...

I read that the actual hurricane killed a small number of people, the levy failure and stupidiy that followed has killed thousands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home