"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Revenge is Sweet


KiKi isn't feeling well so I took him under my care this week; he loves to be pampered and cooked for, to lie by the pool on a deck chair getting some rays, and generally to "live large". But something's wrong with KiKi this week and he is lethargic and not even given to his usual moods of being finicky and standoffish.

Be this as it may, I came home early yesterday and found him on my computer. When I inquired as to the purpose of his furious typing, he snarled and I stepped back; he's been known to go on dog4dog and I have always excused him of this weakness.

Little did I know the plot that was under paw or the sinister thoughts in KiKi's head. As I logged on last night to MSN, KiKi was on my bed, staring at me with those cold, black eyes. Something was up, I thought, especially since he knows by routine.

Then it struck me! I had noticed that KiKi was in My Received Files earlier, the repository of my vast picture files. When I got to the files my horror was realized. KiKi had super-imposed his face over every photo, even the naughty ones. A quick glance over and KiKi was grinning. I smirked back and said, "Well, there's always the back-up disk" and KiKi used his tail to brush aside the doily on the bed; yes, there is was: the chewed up back-up disk.

4 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Showtune said...

Talk about a dog eat dog world! Hoping he's feeling better and not so sinister today! :)

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

Kiki is not giving up without a fight. He is not into threesomes obviously. Poor Ian better watch his important bits when he arrives at the mansion!

Hope Kiki didn't get a tummy ache from the chewed disk. *rubs Kiki's tummy*

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

Mrs. A, you have me in stitches!

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully, with a little counseling, you'll be able to channel his talents to good, not evil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home