"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, December 15, 2005

White and Tan is Always in Season in Miami


It was a balmy 62 degrees this morning when I took KiKi for his morning walk; all I needed today was a short-sleeved shirt at 7 in the morning, so there are no weather complaints coming out of me anymore.

During the many parties in the last two weeks I noted one of those Miami “things” that always interested me: the pairing of the “white bread” boy (or girl) with the handsome Latino (a). It is so prevalent here that you think it must be the way it was meant to be.

I took the day off yesterday and we broke all records by spending over 12 hours on the blessed MSN with a two hour break for napping. (The break makes me think of marathon dancing.) We are not just in love, we are in-fatuation.

4 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

what´s this??? Diff´rent strokes?

I wonder wich one is Dana Plato...

as for your last line...

Yes, we are insane.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Uncle Alexis,

I tried signing into MSN last night to talk to my two favorite parents, but you both were not online. I guess I caught you both during the powernap. I hope to partake in "marathon dancing" with Ian and you soon. I am soooo excited for the both of you! And you both aren't insane! You're the two sanest people I know! :-) *MUAH* :-)

Love Always,
Jesse :-)

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Cooper said...

Aww, bless! That is quite a lovely set there. :)

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know of another couple who fits the "white and tan" description. ::wink::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home