"the" Mrs. Astor

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Birthday KiKi

I have to take time from what I won't even refer to as Palace intrigue anymore; it is simply chaos and carnage brought on by some of the most bizarre business decisions ever imagined.

But, that aside, my little guy, my best friend KiKi turned 17 this week and I will treat him to a pork roast, marinated in wine and garlic for the occasion. People are always agog at my cooking for KiKi, and often try to lecture me about how unhealthy it is for a dog to eat human food. KiKi has always eaten pretty much the same food I eat (which includes veggies) and no one will ever convince me that ground up fat and bones called "dog food" is good for a any creature; my rule: If I won't eat it, neither with he.

In any event, although KiKi suffers from Parkinson's, he says he looks and feel pretty good for 17. He also says that--if I'm good--I can have some pork roast, too. Scotty always tells people, "I want to die and come back as Alexis's dog, even if I have to wait in dog purgatory for a while".
Well, get in line.

8 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evidently, "it's a dog's life" is a good thing!

Fuck the drama and carnage. Observe. Ingest. Write a tell-all!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

OH, boy; am I itchin' to write that tell-all.......

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

OMG...Seventeen? That is wonderful! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKI!!! :-)

Kiki looks FABULOUS! For 17 in dog years - that being 119 in human years, Kiki really looks phenomenal! Hmmm...119 - I think that is how old that bitch Katherine Harris is. And Kiki looks FARRRRRRRR more fabulous than that bitch does at 119! :-)

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Showtune said...

Kiki is a scorpio too? Awwwww.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

looking so good at 119.

"like father...

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

It's the gin.

 
At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, KiKi looks so happy! I just wanna mess up that fur and scritch the earses!!

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kiki! I miss our alone time so much, when I shared your room so many years ago. A big kiss for you sweet prince!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home