"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Lady or the Tiger

One of every school child's psycho stories. Funny thing: Even then I knew I didn't want The Lady. Why couldn't it have been The Lady or The Young, Handsome Prince, or even Peasant Boy? My hatred is toward peasant parents, not peasant boys.
A customer sent this ominous photo of me wagging my finger at some poor soul. When I do that, run, because what is about to spew from my mouth could hurt us both.
However, the very same person showed me what was behind the person of scorn and what he would have run into had he fled. That's scary; I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy; it's sort of a black Medusa. Well, maybe I would if it were Jeb Bush. Yes, Jeb running into Tiffany would be just lovely because she could take that fat pig and twist him into a pretzel and them make Katerine Harris eat him with some fresh mustard on top. Thanks, Luis.

4 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

Whatever you say... I WON´T PULL YOUR FINGER!

(well, not THAT one)

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inside each and every one of us gay men is a ferocious black woman ready for love...or a good fight.
kb

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

Miss Tiffany is looking fine! She should go to Washington and give Shrub a spanking....except he probably would like it too much!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Black and Tan Mark said...

Hmm...You'll have to introduce me to the photographer~
;-)
B&T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home