"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, January 29, 2007


Latino Night began with the arrival of our dear friend, Brian. He, too, kept referring to the evening as my being at the candy store. I informed him I was much to busy to be sampling chocolates, but understood his observation.

Emiliano had his own gripe with me in that he says I never send him photos. Just keep pealing off those clothes dear boy and you will get everything you want.

Edgar on the left caught me off guard last week when he said, "You should be ashamed" As it turns out HE is the one now on guard since he was making out with Jeremy. Jeremy can do no wrong, but Edgar.....YOU can, and now my eyes are on YOU.

Bryan on the right has been elevated to Official Court Favorite. He's not only sweet and adorable, but he took over photo obligations when my battery died. Welcome, Bryan; your star is on the rise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home